Monday, July 30, 2012

Mouth-Watering Monday! Trying something new...

I wanted to try something new, and this time it doesn't really pertain to teaching but one of my other passions... Food! I love to cook and bake and I thought it would be fun to bring you a recipe each week that I've tried and love! My hope is that maybe you will be inspired to try some of these recipes and that they may become some of your favorites also! Now for the hard part, choosing some recipes!

I am going to start this journey with two of my favorite dessert dips. They are both fabulous and kinda similar, yet each is tasty in it's own way! Let me just say that whenever I make these dips, my husband and I could eat the entire recipe in like two days (and that's pushing it)! If I make one recipe to take to a potluck, I actually have to make two and leave one for my sweet hubby! You will find yourself giving out these recipes a lot! I found both of these via Pinterest (Pinned on my Decadent Desserts board), but one is from Fake it Frugal and the other is from For the Love of Cooking. Both great blogs to check out!

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dessert Dip


Toffee Crunch Dip with Apple Slices
I also added some mini chocolate chips to this dip because I look for any way to enjoy chocolate!!

With all the yummy fruit out right now, I hope you make and enjoy these treats as much as we do! I also thought with school starting at the end of August, the Toffee Crunch Dip might be great to pack in my lunch with some apple slices! My mouth is watering right now, I might just have to make one of these for tonight!!




Holly Kaczmarek

2 comments:

  1. That dip looks AH-MAY-ZING!!! I'm so glad I found your blog!!

    I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award!

    Check it out!

    Margaret
    Kinder Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award and for becoming a follower! Be on the lookout for a shout out on my blog in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete