Thursday, July 19, 2012

Calling All Beginning Bloggers...

I would like to say thank you to Jen over at "T" is for Teacher blog for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This is an award for new bloggers who have less than 200 bloggers. It's hard to build up your followers and I really appreciate the nomination!! Now here's my chance to pass it on to some other fellow bloggers...


Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.

 Here are me five blogger nominees:

2.  Teaching Little Apples: A First Grade Teaching Blog
3.  Mrs. Shipley's Fabulous Firsties
4.  First Class Teacher
5.  A Day in First Grade

I think you should go check out these blogs and become followers of them all! Enjoy!

Holly Kaczmarek

No comments:

Post a Comment