Monday, September 10, 2012

Mouth Watering Monday!

I'm sure that I have said this once or twice before, but I really don't know how bloggers find time to blog as much as they do and still have life happen around them! My goal was to post at least once a week once school started and even that is a struggle for me currently!

Every August, when it's time for me to report back to work, my evenings start filling up like I was missing in action all summer.  It gets a bit overwhelming at times, and leaves me with no extra time to do anything but fall asleep the second I stop moving!  So between Tuesday night Birth and Beginnings classes at the hospital, Wednesday night Bible study and Thursday night Breastfeeding classes this girl is spread really thin! Not to mention, I'm just exhausted after a full day of work! With all that said, I do really enjoy creating new blog posts and will continue to try and find time to post more often! (My classes will be done at the end of September, so hopefully I will find more time then.)

This week's recipe can be found on my Yummy Things Pinterest board, but it actually came from the blog Two Maids a Milking. If you love crescent rolls and tacos then you will love this recipe!


Doritos Casserole a.k.a. Taco Bake
 
Pinned Image
 
 
This is a quick and easy crowd pleaser! We like to pair it with a salad or some green veggies! I hope you enjoy it!

Holly Kaczmarek

No comments:

Post a Comment